Heather Blossom AntiOxidant Tonic
Our Heather Blossom Antioxidant Tonic is a great choice for those who don't like the feel of serums and gels on their face, and want something very lightweight that still gets the job done! Anti-inflammatory, healing, moisturizing, gentle exfoliator, revitalizing, gently astringent, calming, cell energy level increasing, amino acid packed, antioxidant.
Method of Application
Apply one to two times a day during the water soluble phase of your skin care routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate ... before you apply any creams, oils, or lotions.
List of Ingredients
- Heather Blossom Tea anti-inflammatory gently astringent, soothing, healing
- Lupine Protein moisturizing, conditioning, regenerating
- Edelweiss Flower Extract high in antioxidants, helps to prevent ultraviolet light from penetrating into the skin, cleans up ‘free radicals’ damaged by pollutants, eliminates dullness of the skin
- Lactic Acid designed for it moisturizing ability (less than 3% in strength)
- Heather Honey antibacterial, soothing, healing
- Revitalized Water aka Core Water used to fight 'cellular water loss' as described by Dr. Murad. This is actually vibrationally charged and considered a 'living' water that reportedly can dramatically increase the cell's hydration level
- Heather Blossom Essence the essence of heather flowers is used internally as a soul nourisher. :-) We added this essence to help the skin feel protected and loved
- Glycoproteins aids in the cellular repair process, boosts the skin's oxygen content, increases the energy level of skin cells by enhancing the production of energy-rich adenosine triphosphate (ATP), high in polysaccharides which allows extra hydrating for the skin
- Sodium PCA natural moisturizer, water binding to the skin
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone) broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)
I got the sample of this with my first order and I absolutely love it. It smells nice and feels good on my skin. I would definitely buy it. Only problem is I know I've been wasting it by pouring it on my fingers. If it was for sale I'm assuming it would come in a spray.
One word to describe this tonic: LOVE!
I hope markey will put it on sale soon! I definitely will get the full size bottle!! It makes my skin really smooth and supple. It doesn't sting at all. I heart it!
I would definitely buy a full size of this if it were offered. It's noticeably cleared up my skin since I started using it.
I will be buying a full sized bottle of this without a DOUBT when it comes up for sale! Everytime i pour a bit on my cotton ball i like INHALE the smell. I told my husband last night I wanted to marry it. LOL
Ive only gotten to use it a couple times because of sample size, but if it does all it says, it will be a great replacement to my current toner, when it runs out. And when i run out of my cleanser, I plan to get the matching Heather blossom cleanser too. LOVE IT!
I got this as a sample too and absolutely love it! Great idea about putting it in a spray bottle if Markey puts it up for sale. The smell is divine and I love how soft it makes my skin feel! I hope it goes up for sale!!
I don't know if it's just me, but when I use the tonic, my skin seems more clear. I'm not speaking in terms of acne, more in terms of radiance. Like my skin seems to have more of a glow to it. I don't feel a tingle - not sure if that's a good thing or not. (I have somewhat sensitive skin) As previously mentioned by others, I love the smell. Now to the good part of this review, I'd DEFINATELY buy a full size. Generally, my skin looks dull, and I would not mind having the glow I have when I use it. It calms, soothes (especially right out the refrigerator) and exfoliates? Sounds like a winner to me. So yes, Markey, please offer this in full size!