Tepezcohuite Hyperpigmentation Serum
This is not an aggressive skin lightener but may benefit those who want to lighten and brighten their skin a tad bit.
- fights melanin production
Method of Application
Apply a thin layer to clean skin 2 x per day before your hydrating serum phase and before any oils or creams.
- Aloe Vera Gel soothing, healing, inhibits growth of some bacteria, anti-inflammatory
- Tepezcohuite Extract
- Silicone Gel Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Zemea (propaneidol) Organic, non-gmo, corn based glycol (used as a solvent), safer option than propylene and/or butylene glycols
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Carbomer thickener, gives slip to product
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol)