Soothing Creme Cleanser with Matcha Green Tea
Our Soothing Creme Cleanser was designed by a customer, and although this cleanser was originally designed for rosacea skin, we have found that it is wonderful for dry skin and sensitive skin as well. Some oily or acneic skin might also find this to be an effective cleanser as well. Small amounts of mandelic acid make this cleanser gently exfoliating and pore reducing. This cleanser is non-foaming and does not contain surfactants.
Although this is an effective, extremely gentle cleanser, it does not remove mineral make up very well. For the removal of mineral makeup, we suggest an oil based cleanser.
Use in the morning and before bed on wet skin by moving a dime sized amount of this cleanser around in a circular motion, and then rinse with warm water until there is no longer any cleanser left on skin. Leaving this cleanser on for a few moments helps to loosen grime and dirt. Continue your daily routine as normal.
List of Ingredients
- Coconut Milk hydrates, heals and soothes skin
- Spring Water hydrant
- Sunflower Seed Oil high in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, and E, conditions skin
- Niacinimide B-3 skin lightening, antiaging agents, stimulates circulation
- Mandelic Acid gentle exfoliator, helps to reduce pore size
- Matcha Green Tea antioxidant, soothing
- Licorice Root Extract lightens and brightens skin
- Hydroxycellulose thickener
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) mild preservative