Soothing Cleansing Gel
A gentle surfactant AND soap free cleanser. This is an all around soothing cleanser for any skin type. We wanted to offer a cleanser that was completely free of surfactants, soaps, and any solvents. Soapnut herb and yucca herbal hydrosol will gently cleanse your skin while wild cherry bark hydrosol and marshmallow root infusion lend themselves to soothe your skin.
Method of Application
Dispense about a dime to nickel size amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand, drip warm/hot water into your palm then rub hands together to emulsify. Pat into skin, wipe off gently with a wet, warm cotton or bamboo clean washcloth.
Do not massage into your skin. Only cleanse in the A.M. if necessary.
List of Ingredients
- Infusion Of: spring water, soapnuts (gentle, natural sudsing herb), marshmallow root (offers a protective barrier for the skin and hydrating)
- Aloe Vera Gel soothing, healing, inhibits the growth of some bacteria, anti-inflammatory
- Wild Cherry Bark Hydrosol mildly astringent, hydrating, soothing
- Yucca Root Hydrosol full of saponins this root has been used by Native Americans as shampoo, to treat hair loss and dandruff while helping to relieve scalp sores
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillus Ferment) non-irritating, effective preservative system for extra protection against yeast and mold, effective at preventing the growth of fungus, specifically yeast and mold, thus providing additional protection for formulations using natural preservatives systems