Encapsulated Glacier Water Hydrating Gel
High in minerals and trace elements, Encapsulated Glacier Water is an amazing hydrator and skin energizer. Formulated at the highest strength recommended by the manufacturer, glacier water leaves a refreshed, clean feel to the skin. Extremely soothing for irritated skin, as well as refreshing and calming. Deeply hydrating and restoring, this product is appropriate for all skin types.
Yeast extract is a yeast-derived dermal matrix material. It is a true moisturizing glycoprotein taken from living cells. It is extracted from yeast by a controlled process which preserves its high molecular weight and native structure, making it the perfect moisturizing and strengthening collagen replacement for skin and hair.
Apply during the water soluble phase of your routine, after you cleanse, tone, and apply all other serums, and before you apply any oils, lotions, or creams.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating, solvent
- Encapsulated Glacier Water (soy-based liposomes) liposome encapsulation of glacial water from the Swiss Alps, hydrating, energizing, soothing, smoothing, refreshing
- Glycoproteins aids in the cellular repair process, boosts the skin's oxygen content, increases the energy level of skin cells by enhancing the production of energy-rich adenosine triphosphate, high in polysaccharides which allows for extra hydration to the skin. Glycoproteins boost the skin's oxygen content, increase the cellular respiration capacity, and increase the energy level of skin cells by enhancing the production of energy-rich adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Glycoproteins also have moisturizing properties due to their content of water-binding polysaccharides.
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone), broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)
- Cellulose Gum natural thickener