Cleansing Oil for Normal and Balanced Skin Profile
NOTE: this formula has changed a tiny bit! We blended the PEG-7 with Cromollient for those who found this cleansing oil just a tad bit harsh. Send us an email if you prefer the original formula. Thank you.
This cleanser is excellent for removing makeup, grime, and overall daily grunge. You will find that it rinses clean and is moisturizing. This cleanser is plentiful in Vitamin E, while Almond Oil nourishes skin and conditions. Hazelnut oil aids in the toning of skin irregularities. Great for all skin types.
Dispense about a dime to nickel size amount of cleansing oil into the palm of your hand, drip warm/hot water into your palm then rub hands together to emulsify emulsify. Pat into skin, wipe off gently with a wet, warm and clean washcloth. Do not massage into your skin.
List of Ingredients
- Organic Olive Oil conditions and nourishes skin
- Almond Oil (sweet) reduces inflammation, soothes and heals, conditions skin, very emollient, rich in vitamin E
- Hazelnut Oil light oil, easily absorbed, slightly astringent, soothing, may help block sun rays
- Peg-7 Olivate / Cromollient emulsifier
- Alkyl Benzoate emollient, thickening agent
- Rosemary Oil Extract stimulates circulation, soothes skin