Chock Full of Vitamins Serum
A beautiful concoction of vitamins A, C, and E, our Chock Full O' Vitamins Serum showcases these powerful multi-use antioxidants and their various forms in one harmonious blend. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a well known form of vitamin C, helps to repair skin, increases collagen production, lightens and brightens skin, reduces inflammation and serves as an antioxidant. Vitamin E strengthens the skin barrier while keeping skin smooth and supple. Retinyl Palmitate works to fight acne, revives photo-aged skin, and heals the epidermis. This serum is also safe for those who are pregnant, nursing, or are looking to become pregnant.
NOTE: this is Pregnancy safe
Method of Application
Apply 1-2 times a day at the end of the water soluble phase in your skin care routine (after you cleanse, tone, exfoliate, and apply any other water-based serums .... before you apply any lotions, creams, and oils).
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Acai Berry Oil *Organic* antioxidant rich, rich in essential fatty acids, high in phytosterol content (plant cell membrane components), promotes skin cell regeneration
- Plantamulse made from esters of glycerin and fatty acids, emulsifier, emollient
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate M.A.P. stable form of vitamin C, helps to repair damaged skin, increases collagen production, lightens and brightens skin, anti-inflammatory, serves as a potent antioxidant
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) pregnancy safe, rich source of vitamin A, heals skin very effectively, antioxidant, helpful with treating acne, revives photo-aged skin
- Vitamin E (natural form) helps to treat a variety of skin disorders and photo-aged skin, very healing, moisturizing, keeps skin smooth and flexible, powerful antioxidant, strengthens skin barrier
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin E) antioxidant, collagen production, lightening, brightening, helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, promotes sun damage repair
- Cellulose Gum natural thickener
- Cosmocil CQ gentle, broad spectrum paraben free preservative