Progeline™ Peptide Wrinkle Repair Cream
Garden of Wisdom’s Progeline Peptide Wrinkle Repair Cream is filled with nothing but lovely ingredients as well as actives and peptides which promote structural remodeling of the skin., while helping to retore the elasticity and firmess of the skin as well. This cream is fabulous!
Method of Application
Use during your conditioning phase in your routine. Apply small amount(s) until your skin feels silky smooth
List of Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid (in a base of spring water)hydrating
- Aloe Vera Gel cooling, hydrating
- Sweet Almond Oil emollient, conditioning
- Sugarmulse emollient, lighter wax alternative
- Olivate Emulsifier (Cetyl Palmitate and Sorbitan Palmitate and Sorbitan Olivate) co-emulsifier to enhance the delivery of actives
- Panax Ginseng Extract tones, revitalizing, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Emollient Esters emollient
- Silky Serum Base (Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer) helps to build viscosity, offers a silky emollience
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally, draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Progeline™ is a biomimetic peptide allowing, according to the company, to modulate progerin, to result in a complete remodeling effect and reduction of the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 highly bioactive, deeply skin penetrating peptide able to activate tissue growth factor (TGF-beta) that stimulates collagen synthesis in the skin.
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Optiphen paraben free, broad spectrum preservative
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) offers potent skin regenerating properties, promotes epithelialization and keratinization, antiaging, anti-wrinkle, anti-acneic properties
Ceramide Complex with aging, skin loses its youthful moisture, suppleness, and smoothness, thanks to the loss of essential ceramide molecules. Skin ceramides make up 50% of the lipids in the extracellular "cement" that binds together protective cells in the outermost skin layer, the stratum corneum. The loss of skin ceramides renders aging skin permeable to moisture, leaving skin dry, rough, and itchy; ceramide loss is also a major contributor to wrinkles.
07.19.12 Need this, my skin loves this...had to slow down using it though because it was too much too soon in my excitement with the results. This is a must for the skin. It tightened, lifted and smoothed. Not sure how, but it did overnight. Can't wait to see what the results are a month from now!
07.20.12 I seriously love it and you know my skin is sensitive. I just placed an order and wanted to order another sample, but I didn't want to be greedy! LOL!
09.01.12 is well worth whatever the cost. I gotthe Progeline sample, and it works! Still stretching the sample, LOVE IT!!
12.20.12 Good golly, Ms. Molly! Love this stuff!! It is so rich and emollient! On it's own it is nice and silky, but easily sinks into your skin. When my routine is finished my skin feels fabulous!! As far as the wrinkles being repaired...I'm working on that! It may take awhile since mine are so deep set, but it sure is helping!! I'm really loving all the "wrinkle" products lately! Thanks Markey!
09.09.12 I have a sample ofProgeline Anti-wrinkle cream that I had tried a couple of times and was kind of "eh" about. My usual routine is cleansing, toning, hydrosol spritz followed by Super Hydrating gel or one of the HA serums and then whatever cream I use over the top of that.
I skipped the Super Hydrating gel stage and went straight to the Progeline cream and you know what? It really worked differently, in that it felt better so I did it that way for a few days. I do believe I see what people were talking about with its plumping action.
09.01.12 I love, love, love this, too. Keep looking for the other "Sample" I got, the "Apipofill Natural Wrinkle Filler Serum" ... added sterile water to the small bit I had left, stretched as far as I could! I guess I need to ask Jen or Markey, but these two in combo are phe-NOM-enal!!! I am stretching the Wrinkle Repair as far as I can ... *sigh* Keep hoping to see either listed under "New Products" ...
09.01.12 I noticed my chin got tighter (the area beneath my mouth). I use the Neck Firming Serum (so does my hubby) and Argan Oil (Serum morning, Argan at night, and when needed - it soaks right in if you pat it on top of anything), and I have also noticed a firming of the jawline, and those "jowls" that seem to droop down further every time you look in the mirror (yes, I am a face-plant sleeper - since I was 15 or 16, whoops!). It totally moisturizes my skin, which gets thinner and dryer without "something" and this came just in time. Oh, and I think my cheek bones are more defined, because the skin is more taut. I could go on, but I just notice my skin looks so much better than ever, and my pores are less "open" but I can't pin that down to any one product, I just know what has happened since I used this.
09.01.12 The real topper was yesterday, in a deposition (long story, accident almost 4 years ago) the attorney for the other side said, "You are how old now? 40?" LOL When I told him I was 64-ish, and my oldest grandchild (since he had been talking about his oldest daughter being 112) was almost 21, his jaw dropped, and he actually went "off record" to ask me for any secrets. It was one of those moments ... he said he "wasn't trying to flatter" me, either. NOT his job.
(His emphasis, not mine.) Loved it as he kept looking at me and shaking his head in disbelief. Even better!