We have combined several fruit extracts and enzymes with panthenol for a powerhouse yet gentle exfoliator for normal to oily skin.
If you are new to enzymes, use every three days. In total, exfoliate no more than 3 to 4 times per week. Use on clean skin (skin can be dampened with hydrosol, toner or fruit mists, or it can be dry). Apply with gentle strokes and then wait 5-10 minutes before using any other products. The enzymes will self neutralize and then you can continue with your routine.
*Not recommended for sensitive skin.
The exception to the 5-10 minute wait rule is if the acids are very uncomfortable. If so, rinse immediately and build up a tolerance to the acids over about a months time, increasing the length of time every few days. Acids, however, are not meant to be comfortable as they are a remodeling tool.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydration
- Pineapple Enzymes (Ananas Sativus) contains bromelain which is a protelytic enzyme which helps reduce inflammation while breaking down proteins that causea rough texture on the skin
- Kakadu Plum Extract (Gubinge) this fruit contains 10 x more Vitamin C than what has been found in other fruits, encourages gentle cell turnover which promotes the production of collagen
- Fermented Pumpkin (Curcurbita genus fruit ferment filtrate) by fermenting pumpking the proteins (proteases) they are able to break down other proteins which also breaks down complex bio-molecules which then release isolated phytochemicals. These phytochemicals act to gently remove dead skin cell build up.
- Panthenol B5 excellent humectant to help skin maintain its natural moisture
- Pomegranate Enzymes (Punica Granatum fruit fermentation) effectively encourages cellular renewal which also encourages the skin to naturally rebuild its collagen
- Cranberry Enzymes (Vaccinium Macrocarpon fruit fermentation) helps to dissolve and digest dry skin cells which leaves the skin looking renewed and revitalized. Fruit enzymes help to bring healthier skin to the surface helping to decrease the signs of aging
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillus fermentaion) gentle yet effective preservative, does not contain parabens or contribute to creating formaldehyde
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST