MariTyme AntiOxidant Gel
A powerful antioxidant, our MariTyme Gel helps to fight wrinkles, aging, and free radicals. Additionally, this serum fights and lightens dark spots, irregular skin tone, hyperpigmentation, melasma, and acne pigmentation. Handcrafted with the finest ingredients available on the market, this serum is free of artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, silicones, and fillers.
Method of Application
Apply 2-3 drops after cleansing and toning, during the water soluble phase of your routine (before you apply creams, lotions, or anything containing wax or oil). Apply a few drops on clean fingertips, and apply this serum all over your face. Let dry, and continue with your daily routine.
List of Ingredients
- Liposome (soy based) hydrating, conditioning, plumping
- Green Tea Extract rich in polyphenols, powerful antioxidant, fights wrinkles and aging
- Pycnogenol (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract) antioxidant, lightens dark spots, improves skin tone, lightens hyperpigmentation, lightens melasma, lightens acne pigmentation
- Oat Beta Glucans (bioavailable source) stimulates the formation of collagen, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) mild and effective preservative
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone) gentle, natural preservative
Just started to use the Marityme Gel and I love it! It has such a pleasant, silky texture (like the Nutrition for the Skin) and leaves my skin smooth and plump. It has a nice, subtle scent too. I've found this to be great for lightening pigmentation too!
I just wanted to add my 2 cents about Marityme Gel. When I first got it I was applying it 2-3x/week because for some reason I kept forgetting about it. For about a week now I have been applying it every morning and this stuff rocks! I have some old acne scars on my cheeks that have been fading over the last several months since I started using Mandelic Acid all over and Lite and Bright to spot treat. Well, Marityme Gel has made them almost disappear! It was the secret weapon that I was missing in my routine. In my experience, there is quite a bit of trial and error to establishing the perfect routine, which makes sense because we are all so different. I have been using GOW since November 08 and my skin just keeps getting better and better. It takes time, but every week I find myself noticing improvements. This forum has been invaluable to me!