Eye Majik Cream with CoQ10
Our Eye Majik Cream fights wrinkles and lifts skin with the aid of Matrixyl 3000. As messenger molecules, matrikines™ are capable of regulating cell activities. They interact with specific receptors to activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation. A mix of Sunflower seed oil and Pomegranate seed oil condition, hydrate, and nourish the skin. Pomegranate seed oil also serves as a powerful antioxidant, and is rich in nutrients. This cream helps to calm irritated skin, while also combating signs of aging. This cream also features COQ-10.
More Information Regarding COQ-10
CoQ-10 (Ubiquinone) is an anti-aging antioxidant that fights free radical scavengers. This helps to fight the stress levels your skin battles every day, such as pollution, smoking, chemically laden skin care products (hopefully these are out of your routine now), etc. CoQ-10 feeds the energy cells in the skin to encourage the growth of healthy cells and strengthens the integrity of the skin's surface.
Method of Application
Apply a small, pea sized amount of this cream by gently patting it on the orbital bone. The heat from your skin will draw the cream closer to the upper and lower eyelids.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Oat Beta Glucans healing, anti-aging, anti-irritant, since it can work through the Cellular Lipid Matrix (the matrix, or puzzle of the lipids [oils]) it lends itself to diminishing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, excellent moisturizer with film forming moisturizing properties, stimulates collagen synthesis, meaning to create a matrix by combining actual dermis properties, synergistically)
- Sunflower Seed oil high in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, and E, conditions skin
- Pomegranate Seed Oil (cold pressed/unrefined) rich in lipids and fiber, anti-bacterial
- hydrates, moisturizes , nourishing, helps to restore the pH balance of skin, anti-wrinkle properties, smooths fine lines
- Polawax NF vegetable derived premier stable emulsifier
- Fermented Pomegranate (bio-available source of pomegranate) during the fermentation process the cells of the pomegranate seed/fruit are broken down and thus more bio-available for the skin to use
- Matrixyl 3000 anti-aging, lifting attributes, wrinkle fighting properties, formulated at the highest recommended percentage, *As messenger molecules, matrikines™ are capable of regulating cell activities. They interact with specific receptors to activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation.
- Panthenol DL conditioning, penetrating moisturizer, aids in tissue repair and cell regeneration
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Lanosterol Esters similar in structure to the lipids of the stratum corneum, penetrates, the stratum corneum, maintains and improves skin barrier function, skin conditioning, healing, skin protectant, conditioning benefits, proven to repair dry and cracked lips and improve the condition of dry cracked hands
- Stearic Acid emulsifier, thickening agent
- Sodium Hyaluronate (bio-engineered source) hydrating, skin plumping
- CoQ-10 beneficial antioxidant, fights the signs of aging at a cellular level by increasing metabolism which encourages healthy cell development, fights free radical scavengers, literally allows the skin to 'glow' through circulation and mitochondrial circulation
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol [and] Caprylyl Glycol) preservative (does not contain parabens or formaldehyde releasers)
- Vitamin K helps to reduce 'redness' and supports the capillary system
GoW Forum Reviews
Just as everyone...describes, pink and mousse-like. It absorbs well and doesn't look shiny or greasy so I can layer my sunscreen on top of it. I think it'll take a little longer to determine how much it's doing underneath the dermis.