Follicle and Scalp Stimulator Serum
Promotes thicker hair growth at the follicle level by stimulating the hair shaft. We would love to have feedback on this! Update: this is one of our bestsellers!
Method of Application
Apply to clean scalp, generously. Applying a mild apple cider vinegar rinse after shampooing and before this product may give much needed relief for an itchy, irritated scalp. Massage in and wait 20-30 minutes before applying any hair care products. If you find this product interferes with hair products, you might choose to do this only at night.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Quinoa (hydrolyzed) repairs damage and forms a protective barrier on the skin to prevent the environmental stresses from damaging the skin. Binds moisture and provides nutrients for the skin.
- Red Clover Blossom Extract detoxifying, soothing, antibacterial
- Niacinamide stimulates circulation, anti-inflammatory
- Keratin Amino Acids are the Amino Acids that are extracted from the Keratin itself (amino acids are what make up a protein). They are then purified to make them stronger. However the molecule size of the keratin amino acids allow it to pene-trate the hair shaft to help repair damage (where as hydrolyzed keratin does not penetrate the hair). Keratin Amino Acids is a powerful moisturizer that can penetrate the hair enhancing its conditioning effects. Since it has a composition similar to hair and is small enough to penetrate the hair shaft where it becomes highly substantive. It is ideal for hair that has suffered cuticle damage due to the hair’s increased porosity. It can help give the hair more sheen and increased volume.
- Panthenol-D potent moisturizer, skin softener, anti-inflammatory, healing
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 biomimetic signal peptide, has effects on cells and anchoring proteins in the connective tissue, Our scalp naturally produces oil which can cause a build-up of sebum. One scalp stimulator is commonly referred to as acetyl tetrapeptide-3. Through in-vitro testing, this particular peptide has been shown that it can anchor proteins in the connective tissue. Combining this peptide with red clover extract helps to slow down hair loss as well as blocking the negative effects of DHT. What is DHT? The main hormone our body produces is testosterone. For this hormone to be carried to tissue such as the skin, the testosterone must bond with enzyme 5-alpha reductase which then converts the testosterone to DHT. Once converted this and the sebum blocks the pores which inhibits hair growth. DHT literally signals hair follicles to stop producing hair. Also, our bodies naturally produce this form of testosterone, internally at the cellular level!
- Biotin (aka Vitamin B-7) great to strengthen damaged hair, encourages nail growth
- Marshmallow Root Extract hydrating, moisturizing
- Caffeine energizing, tightening, helps to enhance anti-oxidants
- Preservative Blend:
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)
- Essential Oil Blend Of: