This serum is encapsulated in liposomes to deliver all the wonderful actives we have put together for your starving hair. :-) This serum is everything you hair could ask for, whether it is healthy, frizzy, dry or damaged, this will help to nourish your hair back to wonderful condition.
Method of Application
Apply this serum liberally to wet or dry hair. Use this according to what your hair needs and as often as you feel is necessary.
List of Ingredients
- Aloe Vera Gel used in this formula for its ability to moisturize and heal
- Liquid Silica strengthening
- Spring Water hydrating
- Hydrolyzed Keratin comprising an extensive part of our hair are the living cells keratinocytes, which produce keratin. When the outer layer of keratin is damaged, the hair becomes weak, flaky and unhealthy. Along with environmental pollutants, the use of coloring, bleaching, drying, curling, ironing the hair will cause damage. Hydrolyzed keratin was found to have almost the same amino acids profile found on the human hair. This allows immediate replacement of cystine. During this mending stage the occurance of dryness and split ens are reduced significantly. Since keratin is the strongest type of protein for your hair, this process allows your hair to become healthier, stronger, fuller and thicker.
- Smoothing Serum Base (Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer), imparts a silky emollience to the hair
- Zemea leaves a beautiful feel to the hair strand
Benefits of Zemea® propanediol include its purity, lack of irritation and sensitization, and environmentally sustainable nature. Derived through a corn sugar fermentation process. Approved by Ecocert™ and certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient.
- Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea in a glycerin base) restores elasticity to the hair, anti-frizz properties, helps to protect the hair from photoaging
- Silk Amino Acids moisturizing and leaves a nice silky feel to the hair
- Pro-Vitamin B-5 moisturizing, softening, adds shine while helping to protect your hair from split ends
- Liposomes (soy based) extreme moisturizing properties, used as a penetration enhancer for all of the actives in this serum
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol) preservative that does not contain parabens or release formaldehye donors
- Pure Essential Oil Blend
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST