Exfoliating Crystal Body Wash
Garden of Wisdom aims to create products that offer you healthier and safer alternatives to those manufactured by larger companies. This body wash is our version of the popular salt and sugar scrubs, but with a few noticeable differences.
First, you'll find our body wash does not have the rough texture typical of most standard body scrubs, yet it will gently exfoliate your skin. Additionally, this product does not contain synthetic fragrances or parabens. We use pure essential oils and/or specific essences. By far the biggest difference in our body wash is that we do NOT incorporate oils in it, as you find in so many commercial body scrubs. Oils are beneficial and lovely in their place, but they are dangerous in the shower as they can cause slipping and falling.
So try this fantastic exfoliating wash. Use it and be safe!
Method of Application
You would apply this as you would any body gel cleanser. Allowing this to sit for a few minutes will really exfoliate the body. As always, enjoy!
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water
- Glycerin Soap soothing, gentle for sensitive skin
- 100% Pure Ingredients:
- Saponified oils of coconut, olive, purified water, vegetable glycerin, oleic acid
- Turbinado Organic Sugar natural, gentle exfoliant
- Glycerin humectant, protects skin, draws moisture from the air
- Lactic Acid gentle, effective exfoliant (in low percentage)
- Seamollient marine-derived from Irish Moss (chrondus crispus), lends an improved feel to virtually any finished product, offers sustained skin moisturization
- Honey Powder humectant, helps to hold hydration in the skin, gentle exfoliant
- Corn Starch natural thickener
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol) preservative that does not contain parabens or lend itself to releasing formaldehyde
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) very gentle preservative that does not contain parabens or lend itself to releasing formaldehyde