Natural Majik Vitamin C, E, White Tea Serum
Please keep refrigerated and use within 90 days of receiving this serum. This serum is an opaque liquid, if it changes color to yellow or orange do not use it because that means it has begun to oxidize. NOTE: we increased the percent of Ferulic Acid to extend the shelf life.Product Information
Vitamin C is one of the best-known antioxidants. This serum was designed to be an addition to our original serum; to be used to work in harmony with it, or to be used as a substitute. This particular serum fights free radicals even more fiercely with the addition of White Tea (helps to stimulate the skin, nourishes, and is anti-inflammatory), and Vitamin E (heals, repairs, and encourages the growth of healthy cell membranes).
More Information About Vitamin C
Vitamin C moisturizes and softens skin, exfoliates skin, cleanses, and encourages the growth of collagen. Vitamin C is also a potent antioxidant. It also has a gentle lightening effect.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean fingertips, and smooth it across your clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate . . . before you apply any oils or creams).
List of Ingredients
- Liposome Encapsulated Base (soy based) penetration enhancer, stabilizer (used to keep Vitamin C stable, much slower to oxidize)
- Neroli Hydrosol controls water retention, great for dull, oily skin, Vitamin C packed
- White Tea Extract antioxidant, believed to be the strongest variety of tea for antioxidant use
- L-ascorbic Acid / MAP (magnesium ascorbyl phosphate) Blend 15% Vitamin C, moisturizing, fights free radicals, gentle exfoliator, encourages cell turnover
- Vitamin E (natural form, D-alpha Tocopherol) helps to potentially neutralize free radical scavengers before they cause skin damage, antioxidant, encourages healthy skin cell membranes
- Ferulic Acid powerful antioxidant, stabilizer
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone) broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)