Healing and Soothing Lip Balm
This formula is a winner! With generous percentages of active, healing, soothing ingredients, this balm keep your lips hydrated for hours.
List of Ingredients
- Almond (sweet) Oil conditioning, emollient, protective, nourishing
- Coconut Cream emollient, protects skin barrier, antibacterial
- Avocado Oil anti-bacterial, healing, anti-wrinkle, healing to skin conditions such as eczema, sensitive skin, and dry skin
- Beeswax emollient, softening, soothing, helps to provide a barrier and seal the moisture into the lips
- Cocoa Butter antioxidant, excellent barrier protection holding in the lips moisture
- Mango (seed) Butter rich in unsaponifiables, making it highly emollient, while its especially high content of oleic and stearic acids make it comparable to Cocoa Butter in moisture sealing properties.
- Liquid Crystals could possibly offer protect from UV damage
- Matrixyl 3000 major wrinkle fighting ingredient used as an alternative to Retin A Increases collagen synthesis up to 350%, we use an 8% concentration for maximum results.
- Duraquench delivers superior moisturization vial dual action technology, 72 hours of long-lasting hydration, temperature and humidity responsive, visibly moisturized radiant skin
- Oat Beta Glucans healing, anti-aging, anti-irritant, anti-itch, since it can work through the Cellular Lipid Matrix it lends itself to diminishing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, excellent moisturizer with film forming moisturizing properties, stimulates collagen synthesis (meaning to create a matrix by combining actual dermis properties synergistically)
- Manuka Honey 17+ antimicrobial, bacteria inhibitor, healing, the list goes on and on and on and...
- Pomegrante Seed Oil exotic and rich, conditioning, nourishes skin and restores the pH balance, smoothing and anti-wrinkle
- Rosehip Seed Oil anti-aging, healing, regenerative, conditioning, rich
- Ceramide Complex with aging, skin loses its youthful moisture, suppleness, and smoothness, thanks to the loss of essential ceramide molecules, skin ceramides make up 50% of the lipids in the extracellular "cement" that binds together protective cells in the outer-most skin layer, the stratum corneum, loss of skin ceramides renders aging skin permeable to moisture, leaving skin dry, rough, and itchy; ceramide loss is also a major contributor to wrinkles.
- Leucidal SF (lactobacillis fermentation) no parabens and not formaldehyde releasing
I just wanted to let you guys know that the lip balm sample you're currently offering (SAM-172) is absolutely amazing! I've been having spontaneously really dry and sensitive lips every few months where it is so painful just to open my mouth or eat (the cause is yet to be determined) but this lip balm calms down the irritation and moisturizes my lips and helps so much! It feels like silk on my lips and the dark chocolate "flavoring" is so delicious smelling. Pretty please make this a finalized product for purchase, I'll buy so many! - Rachel R.
I just wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying your new lip balm. I was on the fence about ordering because sometimes balm with a lot of oils actually make my lips peel. Sounds odd, but it's almost like they bake/burn on my lips in the sun.
I went through an odd spell when it got warm here, when nothing was helping my lips. It was extra windy too making it all the worse. I gave this a try and am so glad I did. I've really only needed it twice a day and my lips are healed. I'm outside all day in the sun/wind and I'm fine:) - Jen D.