Cucumber Fruit Hyaluonic Acid Serum
Cucumbers are extremely cooling and hydrating, as well as calming. They soothe inflamed and irritated skin, making it perfect for sensitive skin. Cucumber helps to heal and repair damaged skin, while also toning it. Great for any skin type, especially sensitive.
Hyaluronic acid is a famous active known for its ability to hold over 1,000 times its weight in water. This ability makes it one of the best hydrators a person could turn to. Hyaluronic acid also protects skin, while allowing it to breathe. It causes skin to appear more plump, fills in fine lines, and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean finger tips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate, but before you apply any oils or creams). Spritzing with spring water, hydrosol or one of our fruit hydrating mists first will allow this serum to glide across your skin evenly and without the familiar tugging of the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Cucumber Hydrosol hydrating, cooling, anti-inflammatory
- Cucumber Distillate hydrating, cooling, anti-inflammatory, cucumbers are about 96% water which makes them great hydrators, the skin of a cucumber contains high amounts of Vitamin A
- Hyaluronic Acid 1% (bio-engineered source) hydrating, can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)*preservative*
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide)*preservative*