Adipofill™ Natural Wrinkle Filler Serum
There are three processes in face aging: cellular aging, cutaneous aging and structural aging, which is where Adipofill™ fits in. Structural aging decreases adipose tissue, which is responsible for facial plumpness. As we age, this "fat pad progressively melts due to a disturbance of adipocyte metabolism, which causes the appearance of deep nasolabial folds, saggy jowls and hollowness under the eyes." Adipofill™ was engineered to mimic lipofilling results (such as those used in plastic surgery) by activating hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF)-1-alpha, a transcription factor, stimulating adipocyte anabolism and decreasing fatty acids release, ultimately decreasing nasogenian wrinkles for a more plumper and youthful look, and offering facial rejuvenation.
NOTE: A couple of our customers developed a rash to this serum followed by tiny bumps. Double check to make sure the ingredients are adaptable to your skin profile.
Method of Application
Apply several drops to targeted areas two times per day after cleansing and toning. Let dry and continue with layering your serums or adding oil and/or cream if deemed necessary to seal these important actives into the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating, natural solvent
- Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract skin plumping
- Panthenol B-5 penetrating moisturizer, soothing, healing, encourages cell regeneration
- Glycoproteins aids in the cellular repair process, boosts the skin's oxygen content, increases the energy level of skin cells by enhancing the production of energy-rich adenosine triphosphate, high in polysaccharides which allows for extra hydration to the skin. Glycoproteins boost the skin's oxygen content, increase the cellular respiration capacity, and increase the energy level of skin cells by enhancing the production of energy-rich adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Glycoproteins also have moisturizing properties due to their content of water-binding polysaccharides.
- Adipofill™ (formulated with the strongest percentage recommended by manufacturer) a patented L-ornithine amino acid encapsulated in an Ionosome. Adipofill™ reproduces lipohormesis phenomenon by activating HIF-1α gene expression and related genes involved in the global adipocyte anabolism. Adipofill™ therefore mimics lipofilling result in a non-surgical way. By acting on adipose tissue growth with a bio-contolled and non-invasive mechanism, Adipofill™ clinically reverses the age-related signs of lipoatrophy. Adipofill™ is thus an innovative, sophisticated and high-tech ingredient that fights the aging process for a plump and youthful look.
- Aspen Bark Extract preservative, gentle exfoliator, anti-bacterial
- Astaxanthin naturally-occurring carotenoid found in algae, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Resveratrol resveratrol functions (in plants) as a phytoalexin, a substance produced by plants that can inhibit the growth of infecting fungi or other pathogens. As a 'neutraceutical', Resveratrol presents itself with antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective activities which fights the degradation of cell functioning to fight the free-radicals
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
I received your Adipofill Natural Wrinkle Filler Serum as a sample and I could not believe how fantastic this product is! I noticed results immediately and that's rare for me because my skin is slow to react positively or negatively to most products. Not only does it immediately reduce the appearance of wrinkles on your face and leave a smooth dewy finish, over time it seems to permanently reduce them and make the skin look generally smoother. I sure do hope you add this one to your product line.
It's a real winner!
Woo hoo!! I've been holding off on yet another order waiting to see if the Adipofill and Progeline were going to be offered. Please, oh please, continue making both!!