Do capillaries have you red in the face? Our capillary buster will help to diminish them, and you can finally say goodbye to busted capillaries, and turn back time to even skin tone once again.
Method of Application
Spot treat desired area two times per day. Once results are achieved, use as maintenance every few days. Used after showering or bathing is best as the pores are warm and open to receive the healing benefits of this serum.
List of Ingredients
- Neroli Blossom Hydrosol anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, mildly astringent
- Seamollient high in trace minerals, nice film forming protection
- MSM natural analgesic, penetration enhancer, dilates blood vessels to allow actives to penetrate, healing
- Calendula Extract vaso-motor stimulant to relieve capillary engorgement, rejuvenates the veins and associated vein valves providing normal blood transfer
- Arnica Extract anti-inflammatory, wound healing
- Bearberry Extract skin lightening, mildly astringent
- Organic Grape Alcohol penetration enhancer, solvent
- Silymarin improves micro-circulation in the skin which encourages new capillary formation, protects against toxins and pollutants
- Hesperidin helps to strengthen already healthy capillaries **Consider taking this internally ----->> Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. Citrus bioflavonoid often seen in products claiming to banish dark under eye circles. There is research supporting its internal use as an aid to venous (vein) problems. One study docu-mented that it lowers the filtration rate of capillaries, and less blood flowing though capillaries close to the surface of the skin potentially means that less hemoglobin would be oxygenated to cause the dark bluish discoloration under the eyes.
- Allantoin soothing, healing
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) used to accelerate wound healing, encourages normal cell growth
- Vitamin K1 helps to diminish broken capillaries by strengthening the capillary walls. The capillaries are microscopic in size and it has been said that when they are damaged they begin to leak the smallest amount of blood which causes the redness of the veins and the blueness (dark circles) under the eyes (because the skin is so thin there). Vitamin K is used to literally plug the small leaks and start the healing process
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment) preservative, non-paraben (does not release formaldehyde)