Eternal Youth Elixir
This is our BEST Anti-aging Serum YET! This is packed full of the top anti-aging actives on the market. Actives that have been proven over the years clinically as well as actual people who have given back credible and desirable results.
Method of Application
Apply 4-6 drops of this serum to moist skin, in an upward motion. This can also be layered with other serums or the cream of your choice.
List of Ingredients
- Broccoli Sprout Infusion (infused into spring water) antioxidant, nutritive, regenerative
- Alpha Lipoic Acid R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is a natural antioxidant, which has been used in European skin care products for years. Known as "the universal antioxidant", it works in conjunction with other essential antioxidants like Vitamins C and E. It is quickly absorbed by all parts of the skin. It is one of the best antioxidants available on the market to help keep the skin fighting free radicals. It also has the benefit of recycling Vitamin-E from its oxidized form back to its reduced form which allows it to once again become a beneficial antioxidant. It is known to diminish fine lines and wrinkles while reducing pore size and helps to reduce puffiness under the eyes. R-ALA is simply the organic/natural, stabilized form of ALA.
- Peptides (Syn-Coll and Matrixyl 3000) are the building blocks for amino acids, which are the building blocks for proteins. These peptides, help cells communicate with each other, and have different jobs to help repair the skin.
- Green Tea Extract green tea has been consumed for good health for thousands of years, and it is also great for application on the skin. Rich in antioxidants and polyphenols, green tea protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, as well as other dangerous toxins and pollution. Green tea is anti-inflammatory and rich in natural minerals, which will help to nourish the skin. Green Tea is healing and soothing for irritated and inflamed skin. - high in antioxidants, flavonoids and minerals, high in polyphenols, anti-inflammatory, stimulating
- Ceramides ceramides naturally occur in the skin, but decline as we age. They help with moisture, as well as act as a buffer to environmental irritants and toxins. They are part of the building blocks of our skin structure, hence very important to our skin health.
- Hyaluronic Acid (aka Sodium Hyaluronate) hyaluronic acid is a famous active known for its ability to hold over 1,000 times its weight in water. This ability makes it one of the best hydrators a person could turn to. Hyaluronic acid also protects skin, while allowing it to breathe. It causes skin to appear more plump, fills in fine lines, and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin. It replenishes the Hyaluronic Acid that our skin loses as we age.
- Resveratrol in a recent study, the antioxidant strength of 1% resveratrol was compared to that of 1% idebenone. Idebenone is a powerful pharmaceutical antioxidant. Its benefits include shielding the skin from environmental damage, improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reducing dryness, and smoothing skin texture. The results of the study revealed that resveratrol had a stunning 17-fold greater antioxidant capacity than idebenone! Resveratrol is also able to form soluble, complex molecules with certain metal ions, inactivating the ions so they cannot produce free radical formation. This action, in combination with its powerful antioxidant capability, makes resveratrol highly effective in combating the damaging effect of free radicals that leads to skin aging. Resveratrol is also reported to stimulate healthy cell proliferation as well as collagen synthesis by protecting the dermal matrix from harmful enzymes and improving the function of fibroblasts that create healthy collagen.
- Niacinamide interesting area of research currently underway is the use of niacin and niacinamide in skin care products as anti-aging agents, for treatment of acne, skin lightening, anti-inflammatory, skin brightening, helps to prevent water loss topically, and, possibly, for prevention of skin cancer.
- Curcuminoids tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THC) are derived from curcuminoids (extracted from the roots ofcurcuma longa, commonly known as turmeric root). Tetrahydrocurcuminoids are phenolic in nature, acting as antioxidants, protecting against free radicals and preventing the generation of free radicals. Unlike yellow curcuminoids, THC is a colorless compound which can therefore be used in color free cosmetic products that currently employ conventional and synthetic antioxidants. Tetrahydrocurcumin has been shown to efficiently inhibit tyrosinase. As such, it is an effective skin lightening agent with multi-functional topical benefits. It has been tested to determine its safety for topical use with no irritant or sensitization side effects.The anti-inflammatory effects of THC combined with their efficient antioxidant action render them useful as ingredients in anti-aging formulations, skin lightening and brightening products and topical formulations designed to maintain general skin health and integrity.
Super Oxide Dismutase (S.O.D.) antioxidant
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), an enzyme that quenches excess superoxide radicals and other reactive oxygen species. As adults reach the age of 60 and beyond, the amount of SOD in normal skin diminishes and is incapable of adequately neutralizing large amounts of reactive oxygen species.28-31 With environmental and other influences such as sunlight, smoking and diet contributing to the generation of reactive oxygen species, it is critical to optimize SOD levels.
- Liposomes (soy based) liposomes are phospholipids that are prepared in a very specific way. When ingredients are added into the formula, the ingredients get encapsulated into these liposomes, which then are delivered deeper into the skin and held there longer. This helps each of the ingredients to their job better. Liposomes are also moisturizing and help hold hydration in the skin.
- Grape Seed Extract grape seeds are rich in polyphenols. Research shows that grape seed extract may help to prevent or control damage to body cells that is caused by prescription drugs, pollution, tobacco, and other toxins. A new study suggests Grape seed extract may help skin wounds heal faster and with less scarring. Helps with skin elasticity. Don't confuse grape seed extract with grapefruit seed extract.
- Cholesterol cholesterol helps restore barrier function, and moisturize and protect. As we age the cholesterol levels in our skin decline.
1. Leucidal SF (lactobacillus ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut (Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract)
I just wanted to say that I am about 3 weeks in of using the new serum 2 times daily. I apply one pump then a jojoba, aloe, carrot seed oil combo onto. I must say I am already noticing results. I have been dabbling in skincare for years and this has by far given me the quickest results of any product I have tried. The place I have seen the most results is skin firming. Very remarkable. ~ Marie D