Sulfur helps to stop active breakouts by drying blemishes, and helps to prevent later breakouts by keeping pores clear. A blend of clay's gently exfoliate, while drawing toxins from the skin. Aloe Vera soothes and heals damaged skin. This mask leaves your skin fresh and clear.
Method of Application
Can be used every couple of days until you see a desired result. Then you can move to a maintenance program every week or so as needed. This does not dry hard but it does dry. Rinse with warm water.
List of Ingredients
- Parsley Leaf Infusion detoxifies, excellent for loosening and removing blackheads, natural tightening effect, diuretic
- Rosemary Verbone Hydrosol gentle sebum regulator
- Aloe Vera Gel soothing, healing, mild antiseptic, calming, inhibits growth of some bacteria
- Kaolin Clay gentle exfoliant, gentle drawing action
- Glacial Clay gently removes dead skin cells, encourages toxins to release, naturally fights bacteria growth, rich in natural minerals
- Bentonite Clay oil absorbing, binding agent
- Gotu Kola Extract healing, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, calming
- Glycerin hydrating
- Zinc Oxide healing, soothing, offers gentle barrier protection
- Sulfur Powder dries up active blemishes, reduces oiliness, helps to prevent pore blockage
- Beta-hydroxy Acid exfoliant able to sweep pores clean (because of it's molecular size), speeds up the cell turnover rate, smoothing/softening
- DIM (Diindole Methane derived from crucifeous veggies), hormone regulator, detoxifying
- Cabosil (fumed silica) thickener, absorbs oils
- Benzylalcohol, dehydroacetic acid broad spectrum, paraben free preservative, - Eco-certified
- Cellulose Gum natural thickener
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST