Calendula and Pineapple Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic acid is a famous active known for its ability to hold over 1,000 times its weight in water. This ability makes it one of the best hydrators a person could turn to. Hyaluronic acid also protects skin, while allowing it to breathe. It causes skin to appear more plump, fills in fine lines, and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin.
Calendula soothes irritated and sensitive skin. It helps to calm inflammation, while also healing damage done to the skin. Pineapple is high in vitamin C, and is a great natural and gentle exfoliant. Pineapple aids in the healing process, making this HA Serum good for bothered and damaged skin.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean finger tips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate, but before you apply any oils or creams). Spritzing with spring water, hydrosol or one of our fruit hydrating mists first will allow this serum to glide across your skin evenly and without the familiar tugging of the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Calendula Hydrosol soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, calming
- Pineapple Distillate gentle exfoliant, contains natural bromelain for gentle exfoliating, high in Vitamin C, promotes healing
- Organic Pineapple Juice gentle exfoliant
- Hyaluronic Acid 1% (sourced from rooster comb) hydrates skin, can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol) broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)