Apple Stem Cell Cream
This lovely powerhouse facial cream is a bit thicker than some of our other facial creams although it packs a real punch. PhytoStemCell Extract aka PhytoStemCell Malus Domestica is a special variety of apple which was cultivated in the middle of the 18th century. It was found that the storage time was quite extended over the typical apple. This tannin rich variety of apple contains longer living stem cells. This apple is called the Uttwiler Spätlauber apple. Epidermal stem cells are crucial to replenish the skin cells that are lost due to continual shedding. When epidermal stem cells are depleted, the number of lost or dying skin cells outpaces the production of new cells, threatening the skin’s health and appearance.Method of Application
Apply a pea sized to a dime sized amount, depending on what your skin needs, after the water soluble phase of your routine. This should be the final phase of layering in your skin care routine, as it will help to hold moisture and nutrients in the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Apple Distillate antioxidant, soothing, hydrating, provides its lovely natural scent to the cream
- Sugarmulse light emulsifier
- Trace Colloidal Minerals contains 72 trace minerals to help nourish and strengthen cells, antioxidant, free radical scavenger
Sunflower Oil (cold pressed/unrefined) emollient rich in vitamins A, D,
- PhytoStemCell Extract (PhytoStemCell Malus Domestica) antiaging breakthrough, skin regenerator / encourages stem cell growth (regeneration of cells), combats chronological aging, protects human stem cells from stress
- Fig Fruit Extract soothing, healing, hydrating
- Meadowfoam Oil emollient, one of the best oils to prevent moisture loss, conditioning, excellent for dry and dehydrated skin, very stable
- Rice Bran Oil moisturizes, softens, high in fatty acid content
- Stearic Acid adds stability to creams, thickening agent
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone) preservative, very mild exfoliant
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
OK... I really thought I'd never be able to use creams on a regular basis. My skin tends to be oily, clog prone, and very choosy. But Markey's latest waxless formulas (formulae??) have me rethinking that old assumption- my most recent sample was a pretty little pot of magic called Apple PhytoStem Cream. I'll admit that I'm not sure what the cumulative benefits are yet, but I reeeeeaaaally love the way my face feels after using this.
I spread a tiny dab in my moist palms, then pat on freshly sprayed skin. I sinks in immediately, leaving only a feeling of lovely silkiness behind. If I add one (or 2) drops of HA to my palms with the cream, I can spread it to my neck and even the backs of my hands as well. Either way, the feeling is a perfect balance of moisture, with a clean smoothness. mmmmmmm...
Oh my goodness I love this sample. Lately I've been waking up to super oily skin and a few new pimples, no matter what I use the night before. I used the PhytoStem cream for the first time last night and so far I love it. It went on with a nice matte-ish look, but my skin still seemed to get enough moisture/emollience from it. I woke up this morning to skin that isn't super oily and no new breakouts.
I really love this cream. It is light and silky. The texture is very nice. It decreased pore size and redness with only one application.