Incredibly moisturizing, nice and thick yet non-greasy or sticky. You can use this base to add your own actives, colors or fragrances. It takes color, and fragrance and essential oils extremely well. It has a nice glide to it and is very moisturizing!
Keep in mind adding actives, color or fragrances may change the consistency of this product and you may need to re-thicken it. Also consider that you may need to add more preservative.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Sunflower Oil rich in vitamins A, D, and E
- Grapeseed Oil emollient, antioxidant
- Sugarmulse emulsifier
- Stearic Acid emulsifier
- Emollient Esters emollient
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal loss, binds moisture to skin
- Glycerin humectant
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol) preservative, works synergistically with other preservatives