Basil (sweet) Leaf Hyaluronic Acid Serum
A stimulating, hydrating blend of sweet basil leaf hydrosol, sweet basil leaf tea, and basil leaf essential oil, this serum is mildly astringent and smells just like the herb. Basil helps with blemish control, as it is a natural antiseptic. As an astringent, basil refines the pores and helps to control sebum. Basil will energize your skin and help to start your day off right. Great for any skin type, especially oily, aging, or acne prone skin.
Hyaluronic acid is a famous active known for its ability to hold over 1,000 times its weight in water. This ability makes it one of the best hydrators a person could turn to. Hyaluronic acid also protects skin, while allowing it to breathe. It causes skin to appear more plump, fills in fine lines, and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean finger tips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate, but before you apply any oils or creams). Spritzing with spring water, hydrosol or one of our fruit hydrating mists first will allow this serum to glide across your skin evenly and without the familiar tugging of the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Basil Hydrosol antioxidant, astringent, antibacterial
- Basil Leaf (Holy) Tea stimulating, astringent, antibacterial
- Hyaluronic Acid 1% (bio-engineered source) hydrating, can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Sweet Basil Pure Essential Oil antibacterial, mildly astringent
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment) natural gentle preservative without parabens and does not release formaldehyde
Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) gentle preservative without parabens and does not release formaldehyde