Blemish Prone Moisturizer
We formulated this product to be moisturizing for acne prone skin without the waxes or oils that are in many other products. So many goodies in here. Thyme and Neem Hydrosols, Niacinamide and Azelaic Acid, Manuka Tea Tree Oil and Holy Basil Essential oils (just enough, not too much!) Specialized Liposomes emulsify this without the waxy emulsifiers that often clog skin and cause acne.
NOTE: azelaic acid being phased out for azeloyl glycine.
Method of Application
Apply a pea sized to a dime sized amount, depending on what your skin needs, after the water soluble phase of your routine. Spritzing your face with spring water or a hydrosol will allow this moisturizer to glide gently across your skin. This should be the final step in your skincare routine.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Oat Beta Glucans healing, anti-aging, anti-irritant, anti-itch, since it can work through the Cellular Lipid Matrix [the matrix of the lipids] lends itself to diminishing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, excellent moisturizer with film forming moisturizing properties, stimulates collagen synthesis (meaning to create a matrix by combining actual dermis properties synergistically)
- Neem Hydrosol antibacterial, antifungal, moisturizing, anti-itch properties
- Thyme Hydrosol natural antibiotic, antiseptic
- Panthenol D potent moisturizer, skin softener, anti-inflammatory, healing
- Niacinamide skin lightening, anti-aging agents, stimulates circulation, anti-inflammatory
- Azelaic Acid sebum normalizer, skin whitener (not bleaching), anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory
N-Acetyl Glucosamine glucose based monosaccharide, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, naturally increases natural production of hyaluronic acid, promising evidence showing this helps to fight hyperpigmentation
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Essential Oil Blend Of:
Manuka Tea Tree