Cherry Healing Serum
Originally developed to help soothe eczema, this serum has also been wonderfully restorative to those with Rosacea and sensitive, irritated skin. This serum hydrates, heals inflamed, itchy skin and encourages healthy cell development. It’s safe to use on children, too.
Method of Application
Use this serum as needed to soothe and heal the affected area. Then use as needed for maintenance. This serum is complimentary to our other healing serums: Repair and Recovery Serum, Oh No! What Did I Do To My Skin? and the Oat Enriched Serum.
This serum has a very strong smell due to the healing ingredient glutathione! Don't let this dissuade you from the healing nature of this ingredient.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Cherry Distillate hydrating, wonderful, natural scent
Glutathione healing, encourages healthy cell development
it is the major anti-oxidant produced by the body. Antioxidants such as vitamins C or E cannot be made by your body and in fact could not work properly if glutathione were not present.
^Our immune systems depend on a steady supply of glutathione. Without it, our immune defenses become weakened.
It is important in detoxifying many substances including heavy metals, breakdown products of cigarettes and automobile exhaust, many cancer-causing agents, and a multitude of pollutants and toxins we encounter on a daily basis. The major source of energy produced in our cells is derived from tiny structures called mitochondria. These mitochondria would literally burn up without the presence of glutathione.
- Orchid Root Extract protects skin, repairs skin damage
- L-carnosine extends the life of skin cells, protects cells from oxidation-induced stress damage, rejuvenates aging cells, maintains cellular homeostasis
- Hyaluronic Acid (bio-fermentation sourced) extremely hydrating, moisturizing
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
2. AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract