Gotta Love the Dewy Skin Serum
Are you looking for a product that will offer your tired and dull skin a bit of radiance? This serum is designed to do just that. Formulated with ingredients that allow the skin a gentle exfoliation (grapefruit, very gentle) which in turn brings forth a beautiful glowing and dewy surface to your skin barrier. Along with added actives to whiten and brighten the skin, this is going to be a big hit. :-)
Method of Application
Apply 3-5 drops of this serum around your face and your décolletage. Spritz with spring water, hydrosol or perhaps one of our hydrating mists. Gently pat into the skin and let dry. This product should be applied after cleansing and toning. Let dry and continue your regimen.
List of Ingredients
- Glacier Water with Liposomes liposome (soy based) encapsulation of glacial water from the Swiss Alps, hydrating, energizing, soothing, smoothing, refreshing
- Fresh Organic Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice energizing, refreshing, gentle exfoliant to promote the dewy skin phenomenon
Zemea leaves a beautiful feel to the skin barrier, non-invasive skin carrier protectant
Benefits of Zemea® propanediol include its purity, lack of irritation and sensitization, and environmentally sustainable nature. Derived through a corn sugar fermentation process. Approved by Ecocert™ and certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA), Zemea® is a 120% natural ingredient.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate very stable, oil-soluble Vitamin C ester which has anti-oxidant activity, inhibiting lipid peroxidation. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate also has the ability to stimulate the skin to produce glycosaminoglycans, natural moisturizers that allow skin to absorb moisture from the body itself. Also, considered a mild version of Vitamin C, this active remains stable for up to 18 months in the product, excellent antioxidant properties
- White Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) brightening, lightening
- Hibiscus Esculentus Extract (derived from the seed of the Hibiscus esculentes plant [okra]) antioxidant properties that may help prevent oxidative damage, thus protecting the skin from biological aging. A patented complex of oligopeptides obtained from proteins that come from the seeds of Hibiscus esculentus L. (okra). Hibiscus trees grow mainly in South Asia and Africa. Their seeds are widely used in traditional medicine, but also as a food source due to their high nutritional value. Studies conducted by Laboratories Serobiologiques show that these botanical peptides have been shown to reduce muscle contractions for up to 24 hours and reduce wrinkles by 26 percent after only 3 weeks of use. There is a lot more to the okra seed than just being a neuropeptide that reduces the appearance of wrinkles. This extract has been shown to be high in unsaturated fats such oleic acid and linoleic acid, rich in polysaccharides and amino acids.
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone)