Concord Grape AntiOxidant Serum
So, we were on the phone with your skin the other day, and it told us what it yearns for ... hydration, protection, and a little help on slowing down that aging process we're all experiencing. We decided that actions speak louder than words, and have responded with a serum ... our Concord Grape AntiOxidant Serum, to be precise. Concord Grapes are full of polyphenols and help to prevent damage to skin cells induced by pollution and other environmental toxins. We decided to amp this serum up with our infamous Hyaluronic Acid, a humectant that can hold more than 1,000 times its weight in water. ...but, oh no, we were not going to stop there. We also added Resveratrol, an antibacterial, antiviral antioxidant that protects cell degradation, and L-Carnosine (a cell rejuvenating, cell life extending active that protects skin cells from oxidation induced stress). Enjoy! We know your skin will.
Method of Application
Apply one to two times a day during the water soluble phase of your routine (after you cleanse, tone and exfoliate ...
before you apply any creams, lotions, and oils).
This serum is excellent to use before a Vitamin C serum as it helps the cells to accept and absorb the Vitamin C.
List of Ingredients
- Concord Grape Distillate distillate of the Concord grape. This distillate is a very mild antioxidant that is naturally in the grape skin itself. It also imparts the delicate, fragrant scent to this product.
- Grapeseed Extract rich in polyphenols, research shows that grape seed extract may help to prevent or control damage to body cells that is caused by prescription drugs, pollution, tobacco, and other toxins, a new study suggests grapeseed extract may help skin wounds heal faster and with less scarring, believed to help maintain the skin's elasticity
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin, can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Resveratrol resveratrol functions (in plants) as a phytoalexin, a substance produced by plants that can inhibit the growth of infecting fungi or other pathogens. As a 'nutraceutical,' Resveratrol presents itself with antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective activities which fight the degradation of cell functioning to fight the free-radicals
- Lecithin emulsifier
- L-Carnosine extends the life of skin cells, protects cells from oxidation induced stress damage, rejuvenates aging cells, maintains cellular homeostasis
- Leucidal SF (lactobacillus fermentation) all natural broad spectrum paraben-free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)