Eyes on Me Cooling Eye Serum
The seasons can be very harsh on our skin, especially our eyes and the areas surrounding them -- one of the most sensitive areas on our bodies. Cold weather and allergies can be harmful and irritating. Aloe, celery distillate, cucumber distillate and extract soothe, heal and hydrate inflamed skin. Caffeine energizes skin, reducing redness and puffiness. This serum relieves skin of itchiness and irritations, leaving it healthy and glowing.
Method of Application
Apply a small, pea sized amount of this serum by gently patting it on the orbital bone. The heat from your skin will draw the serum closer to the upper and lower eyelids.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Aloes Ferox Concentrate attracts water and "traps" it to the skin, skin hydration, high in polysaccharides, plumping and moisturizing, anti-inflammatory
- Cucumber Hydrosol + Cucumber Distillate cooling, helps with itching, aromatic
- Celery Distillate natural diuretic (helps release water from puffy eyes), anti-inflammatory, calming, anti-septic
- Caffeine energizing, tightening, helps to enhance anti-oxidants, addresses redness and puffiness
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) preservative, does not contain parabens or formaldehyde releasers