Fountain of Lycopene Creamy Lotion
Our Fountain of Lycopene Creamy Lotion is a multi-use facial lotion. Moisture rich, this cream addresses everything from loose neck skin to fine lines around the eyes. A must have in everyone's skin care arsenal!
Method of Application
Apply a pea sized to a dime sized amount, depending on what your skin needs, after the water soluble phase of your routine. This should be the final phase of layering in your skin care routine, as it will help to hold moisture and nutrients in the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Anemarrhena Asphodeloide Root Extract skin plumping
- Phytolift smoothing, lifting, firming
- Coco Butter moisturizer
- Sugarmulse emulsifier
- Shea Butter emollient
- Meadowfoam Oil conditioning, emollient
1) restores skin's moisture balance and hydration
2) reduces age spots or hyper-pigmentation
3) increases elasticity and plumpness
4) minimizes pore size
5) guards against sagging and thinning
6) increases skin's effectiveness to fight oxidation
7) reduces redness and inflammation
8) reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Apple Stem Cells anti-wrinkle properties, protects human skin cells, high tech plant cell technology
- Glacier Water hydrating, soothing, smoothing
- GABA skin tightening
- Cellulose Gum texture
- Lactic Acid moisturizer
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) preservative
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone) preservative
- Lycopene Oil antioxidant
I received my order from you today and I have yet to try the products I ordered but I have a question. I received a small sample in an orange colored little jar, the creme itself is also slightly orange and I can not find the name anywhere on the site. It contains apple stem cells, glacier water, GABA, lactic acid, leucidal, goegard, lycopene, distilled water, anemarrhena, phytolift, coco butter, sugarmulse, shea butter, meadowfoam oil, and renovage. The reason I ask is because I tried it on one of my hands where I had a severe burn damage where I get dry very easily and the skin feels tight and almost gets wrinkly. Once I put on some of the cremes it was like I had never had that accident with my boiling tea water a year ago, it feels fantastic!
I have to admit~ I was skeptical. I let it sit in the closet for weeks. I ignored it. It was orange! I didn't want orange skin! Last night, I realized I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt if Markey's creation went wasted because of me... so, I tried it. A little, teeny bit... that ended up covering my neck, face, AND eye area. Okay, so I really underestimated this one. I used it again this morning. The big surprise, though, is what it did for the aging skin under my eyes! I was sitting here just now thinking, why do my eyes feel so, um... open? Refreshed? Then it hit me... duh! The Lycopene Cream!! I rushed to the mirror and was shocked to see that it helped with the chronic puffiness that's plagued me all my life. Help with fine lines and puffiness?! Markey, do you sell this by the gallon?