Get Your Glow Back Turmeric Mask
Garden of Wisdom's Turmeric Mask has been formulated to treat blackheads, and acne blemishes as well as works to alleviate dark spots and hyper-pigmentation issues. Healing and retains moisture while offering natural cleansing properties. Give this product a chance as it is one of our top selling offerings.
Method of Application
Apply evenly to face. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and a soft washcloth.
NOTE: this mask tends to have a layer of liquid when first opened. Think of greek yogurt and the liquid layer on the top. We have changed the consistency of this mask so many times but have decided to stay with our recent formula. The liquid will also keep the ingredients moist. Give it a stir and enjoy. :-)
List of Ingredients
- Greek Yogurt natural, gentle exfoliant
- Besan Powder natural cleansing properties, absorbs the yellow property of Turmeric keeping it from staining the skin
- Orange Blossom Honey unique, delicate, lightly scented with medicinal properties, natural antioxidant properties
- Turmeric Extract high in antioxidants which helps to slow down cell damage, mild skin exfoliant, anti-inflammatory, works to improves wrinkles, naturally, helps to reduce pigmentation
- Turmeric Co2 Extract high in antioxidants which helps to slow down cell damage, mild skin exfoliant, anti-inflammatory, works to improves wrinkles, naturally, helps to reduce pigmentation
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone) broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)
- Tetrahydrocurcuminoids Tetrahydrocurcuminoids (THC) are derived from curcuminoids (extracted from the roots of curcuma longa, commonly known as turmeric root). Tetrahydrocurcuminoids are phenolic in nature, acting as antioxidants, protecting against free radicals and preventing the generation of free radicals. Unlike yellow curcuminoids, THC is a colorless compound which can, therefore, be used in color free cosmetic products that currently employ conventional and synthetic antioxidants. Tetrahydrocurcumin has been shown to efficiently inhibit tyrosinase. As such, it is an effective skin lightening agent with multifunctional topical benefits. It has been tested to determine its safety for topical use with no irritant or sensitization side effects.The anti-inflammatory effects of THC combined with their efficient antioxidant action render them useful as ingredients in anti-aging formulations, skin lightening and brightening products and topical formulations designed to maintain general skin health and integrity.