Glycolic Acid AHA Cleanser 5%
This cleanser contains Glycolic Acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). Glycolic acid exfoliates and dissolves dead skin cells, opening up the pore head and allowing the dermis to breathe. Lavender hydrosol soothes, heals, tones and aids in the repair of skin.
Use twice a day on wet skin. Place a dime to nickel size amount onto your fingertips and massage the cleanser gently onto your skin in a circular motion. Leave the cleanser on for a few moments as this will help to loosen grime and dirt. Continue your daily routine as normal!
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrator
- Decylpolyglucoside natural, vegetable-derived foaming agent.
- Lavender Hydrosol soothing, antiseptic, mildly astringent, reduces inflammation
- Glycolic Acid 5% alpha hydroxy acid exfoliator
- Coco-betaine non-irritation foaming agent, vegetable derived
- Sodium PCA draws moisture to skin
- Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate nonionic starch thickener
- Gluconolactone (Glucono Delta Lactone)