Soothing Creme Cleanser (Sensitive and Rosacea Prone)
Our Soothing Creme Cleanser was designed by a customer, and although this cleanser was originally designed for Rosacea skin, we have found that it is wonderful for dry skin and sensitive skin as well. Some oily or acneic skin might also find this to be an effective cleanser as well. Small amounts of mandelic acid make this cleanser gently exfoliating and pore reducing. This cleanser is non-foaming and does not contain surfactants.
Method of Application
Dispense about a dime to nickel size amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand, drip warm/hot water into your palm then rub hands together to emulsify. Pat into skin, wipe off gently with a wet, warm cotton or bamboo clean washcloth.
Do not massage into your skin. Only cleanse in the A.M. if necessary.
List of Ingredients
- Coconut Milk hydrates, heals and soothes skin
- Spring Water hydrant, solvent
- Sunflower Seed Oil high in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, and E., conditions skin
- NiacinImide B-3 skin lightening, anti-aging, stimulates, circulation
- Mandelic Acid gentle exfoliator, helps to reduce pore size
- Licorice (white) Root Extract lightens, and brightens skin
- Hydroxycellulose thickener
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) mild preservative