Hydrating and Soothing Mask for Sensitive Skin
Blended fruits work synergistically to heal and soothe irritated, sensitive skin. Seabuckthorn extract repairs damaged skin and fights the causes of rosacea, including rosacea mites, while marshmallow root soothes, hydrates, and moisturizes. This mask will gently exfoliate rough, dehydrated skin, leaving it soft and healthy.
Method of Application
After cleansing, spread a thin layer of this product onto your skin. Let the mask sit up to 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water and a very soft washcloth (baby is best) until your skin is clean.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Fresh Pears (during winter they are fresh frozen) soothing, cooling
- Marshmallow Root hydrating, moisturizing
- Pear Fruit Distillate extremely cooling, contains natural form of Iron, hydrating, true to its name and delicious in natural scent
- Peach Fruit Distillate rich in Vitamin A, excellent antioxidant, antimicrobial, peaches contain 80% water which makes them excellent hydrators, true to its name and delicious in natural scent
- Seabuckthorn Extract healing, calming, fights rosacea mites
- Honeysuckle Extract healing, cooling
- Cellulose Gum natural thickener
- Optiphen paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative system