Kissed By The Sun Self Tanning Liquid
With people becoming so aware of the dangers long-term sun exposure and sunburns can/will cause, they are turning more and more to self-tanners, bronzers, tan accelerators, stains, etc.
Our choice for a gentle, naturally derived, subtle self-tanner is the DHA (dihydroxyacetone) because to date, it is the only active ingredient approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sunless tanning.
Method of Application
- Prepare skin by cleansing then by gentle exfoliation (microfiber cloth) this will help avoid uneven application of color.
- Apply to skin in thin layers wherever you want color, less to thicker skin, as color is maintained longer in these areas.
- Wash hands immediately after application to avoid tanned palms. Alternatively, wear gloves to apply.
- To avoid staining of clothes, wait 30 minutes for the product to dry before putting on clothes.
- Don't shave, bathe, or swim for at least 2 hours after applying the product.
- Reapply regularly to maintain color.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Tamarind Seed Extract hydrating, healing, soothing
- Zemea (propaniedol) leaves a beautiful feel to the skin barrier, non-invasive skin carrier protectant. Benefits of Zemea® propanediol include its purity, lack of irritation and sensitization, and environmentally sustainable nature. Derived through a corn sugar fermentation process. Approved by Ecocert™ and certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient.
- Dihydroxyacetone 1,3-dihydroxy-2-propanone) FDA-approved self-tanning agent obtained by bacterial degradation of natural phosphate-sugar. Off-white, fine crystalline powder, characteristic odor, pH 4-6, soluble in water alcohol.
- Leucidal SF(Lactobacillus Ferment) broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)