Light and Bright Serum
A powerful serum full of the finest, and safest, ingredients for the lightening and brightening of skin. This serum addresses melasma, skin darkening, hyper-pigmentation, irregular pigmentation, red spots, brown spots, acne hyper-pigmentation, evens skin tone, and works to block the melanin synthesis.
More Information Regarding Our Lightening/Brightening Serums
Garden of Wisdom has worked very hard to make sure we address issues such as hyper-pigmentation, dark spots, melasma, acne pigmentation, redness, and dull, lifeless skin. We have also worked endlessly to assure all of the products we offer to address these issues are safe for the consumer, and we use natural actives to balance and compliment the skin rather than harsh chemicals and additives.
Method of Application
Apply as a spot treatment on affected areas after cleansing, exfoliating and toning, during the water soluble phase of your skin routine. Use twice a day until you see the effects you desire. Once you have the desired result it is time to begin a maintenance routine. One to two times per week should keep your skin on its toes and clear of hyper-pigmentation.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Seamollient binds moisture to the skin, hydrates skin, emollient
- Organic Grape Alcohol penetration enhancer (imperative for allowing the actives to penetrate the skin), solvent, astringent, preservative
- Wildberry extract inhibits progress of skin darkening, reduces existing hyperpigmentation, reduces dark spots, melasma, acne hyper pigmentation, evens skin tone, naturally degrades existing skin melanin
- L-alpha arbutin skin lightening agent, works by blocking melanin synthesis
- Kojic acid skin lightening agent, inhibits tyrosinase
- Hyaluronic acid holds 1,000 times its weight in water, hydrating, conditioning, plumping
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (licorice root extract) lightens skin, brightens skin, inhibits tyrosinase very effectively
Tyrosinase is an enzyme which allows the skin to produce melanin, darkening of the epidermis
Optiphen broad spectrum, paraben free preservative
(does not release formaldehyde)