Lovely Lemon Hand and Foot Cream
A combination of natural oils and butters nourish, while lemon essential oil helps to heal, cleanse, and soothe the skin. Lovely Lemon Cuticle, Hand and Foot Cream softens and smooths the skin in a healthy way to help keep skin beautiful.
Apply to hands and feet as desired as many times a day as needed
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Shea Butter soothes irritated skin, healing, conditions and nourishes
- Conditioning Pellets conditions the skin
- Avocado Oil (unrefined/cold pressed) high in vitamin E, lecithin, and phytosterols, conditioning and very healing, antibacterial, anti-wrinkle
- Glycolic Acid alpha-hydroxy acid exfoliator
- Polawax NF vegetable derived premier stable emulsifier
- Silk, Hydrolyzed humectant, protein to strengthen nails, protects skin from dehydration, smoothing
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- IIlipe Butter emollient, nourishing, healing
- Silica this is what keeps this delightful cream from having the greasy feeling,oil control properties, highly absorbent, high in mineral content
- Lemon Juice natural method of exfoliation
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol) broad spectrum, paraben free preservative
- Lemon Essential Oil natural lemon scent
The Lovely Lemon Cuticle Cream . . . is a wonderful product. My cuticles were dry and ragged looking from mulching and doing the flower beds. I rubbed in some cuticle cream before going to bed, when I got up the next morning I was amazed at how good my cuticles looked and felt. The cream absorbs so quickly and smells great!! Love the Product!
Hi Markey, my husband ... and I have been testing this together (he's the one with bad cuticles). We find it works just as well as a waxier brand-name "natural" cuticle balm we had been using. However, yours sinks in much nicer! My husband did comment that the aroma was not pure lemon, but more like "dusty lemons," as he put it. (I think he was comparing to the aforementioned product he was previously using.) He's all for switching to GoW though. Relative newbie but avid forum lurker
I really love the stuff!!! ... it smells good but not too yummy, it sinks in fast and has lasting effect even if you don't use it every day and don't use gloves to wash dishes (i know but i'm lazy sometimes!) it has salica which will help fragile nails like mine and actually i would use it on my entire hand except that the sample is too small! altho i did test with a small blob on the back of my hands and now i can't stop touching/smelling it... i desperately need a large tube of this asap so please help by reviewing your samples!
just got mine ... and it is very nice and not greasy at all soaks right in
Yes, huge rave for ... this from me. I received it a couple of days ago with my latest order. It smells delicious, but not overwhelming, and the texture is fairly light and fluffy, not heavy or greasy feeling. I've only used it so far on my toe nails, twice, and it's really clearing that hard skin around the cuticle area. Love the smell and texture of it, and I too would like it in a large tube because I'd use it both as a hand and foot cream. Fab product, Thanks Markey!
I LOOOOOOVE it! I ... love the smell, and how moisturizing it is. I always have teeny tiny cracks along the sides of my fingers (from commercial hand soaps while at work I think). Anyhow, my body lotion does nothing to heal those up, but the cuticle cream healed the little cracks and made my cuticles so soft! I think I'll try HH's suggestion and try it on my toenails next! I, too, am sad for the night I go to use my sample and it's all gone. Markey - hurry up and get this one ready to sell!
Okay, I used it last night ... and now I want it too! My nails and cuticles already look better! I love the way it's non-greasy, and the smell is to die for...I wanted to eat it, LOL Go for it Markey! :)
I got some of this in ... my recent order as well & have already use it up! Like others have said, it smells great...yummy but not overly so, and it sinks into the skin perfectly. Ive tried other "lemon cuticle butters" and they have been greasier, but not this one! I like the way it moisturizes & I think it would do well as a hand moisturizer as well. From what I could tell from the little sample pot, it also has this fluffy texture that I love! I like that it has glycolic acid in it rather than just a moisturizer. I feel like I'm getting dual action for my hands/cuticles! My cuticles tend to get dry so this is perfect. Id love to see this offered in a regular size!!