Majik Azulene Cleanser
A very basic and simple cleanser, our Majik Azulene Cleanser suds up gently, and is very soothing to troubled skin. Azulene is calming and an anti-inflammatory, while a combination of oils is healing and full of essential vitamins. Perfect for those experiencing skin issues they cannot pinpoint, or for those who need a simpler routine. Leaves skin healthy and glowing.
Method of Application
Dispense about a dime to nickel size amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand, drip warm/hot water into your palm then rub hands together to emulsify. Pat into skin, wipe off gently with a wet, warm cotton or bamboo clean washcloth.
Do not massage into your skin. Only cleanse in the A.M. if necessary.
List of Ingredients
- Decylpolyglucoside nonionic surfactant, mild to skin
- Spring Water hydrating, solvent
- Seamollient binds moisture to the skin, hydrates skin, emollient
- Coconut Milk hydrating, soothing, healing
- Broccoli Seed Oil conditioning, high in vitamins, excellent for skin
- Watermelon Seed Oil healing, transdermal protection, rich in omegas 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, emollient
- Polawax NF vegetable derived premier stable emulsifier
- Emollient Esters emollient
- Galactoarabinan humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Allantoin derived from the comfrey root, relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
- Optiphen paraben free, broad spectrum preservative
- Azulene anti-inflammatory, soothing