Product InformationOur Matrix Majik AntiAging Serum features Matrixyl 3000, an anti-aging, skin lifting, wrinkle-fighting active. We formulate with it at the highest recommended percentage, allowing you to receive the highest benefit possible from this serum.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean fingertips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate before you apply any oils or creams).
- Spring Water hydrating
- Matrixyl 3000 antiaging, lifting attributes, wrinkle fighting properties, formulated at the highest recommended percentage. As messenger molecules, matrikines™ are capable of regulating cell activities, they interact with specific receptors to activate certain genes involved in the process of extracellular matrix renewal and cell proliferation
- Yeast Extract soothes and helps to protect skin
- HydroElastin improves skin elasticity for a firmer, tighter feel and look, stimulates natural collagen production
- DMAE (amine form) used to stimulate acetylcholine release which triggers a response in the facial muscles to react and tighten
- R-ALA (alpha lipoic acid, bioavailable form) an antioxidant that protects skin cells from damage as it is able to neutralize both water and fat soluble free radicals
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop trans-epidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Plum Fruit Extract aromatic
Leucidal SF (lactobacillus ferment) broad spectrum, paraben free preservative and does not release formaldehyde)
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or use our contact form and we will get back to you asap.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST