Mature Skin Collagen Developer is designed to help with hydration, building collagen, elastin, and firmness. Over time this can help to fill in wrinkles and fine lines.
Method of Application
Apply to your skin after toning and before any other hydrating serums, oils or creams.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Stabilized Oxygen (see below) assists in the production of collagen and elastin, encourages the growth of healthy, new cells, reduces the look of fine lines with plumping of the skin while increasing the skins moisture content
Wild Plum Hydrosol lovely, skin balancing, antibacterial, antifungal
- Gladback (Water (and) Glycerin (and) Poria Cocos Polysaccharide) rolls back the effects of aging in skin thickness, microcirculation, radiance, and firmness, the result is younger and more radiant skin, a purified and standardized fraction of Poria cocos for mature and/or menopausal skins, it is a multi-functional active ingredient which increases skin thickness, radiance and microcirculation while also reducing the appear-ance of wrinkles typical of aging
- Trylagen PCB® selectively boosts the synthesis of Collagen I, III and IV while controlling the uniformity of fibril diameter and the regular spacing of collagen fibrils when the fibrils are formed, ensuring the correct organization of the collagen network, protects collagen from degradation and glycation characteristic of aged skin, Trylagen PCB® helps maintain our collagen quantity and quality, and this is macroscopically translated in a significant antiwrinkle effect
- Serecite helps to mattify skin
- Dimethicone offers barrier protection, holds moisture to the skin, helps to reduce friction against the skin
- Benzyl Alcohol/Dehydroacetic Acid broad spectrum, paraben free preservative that does not release formaldehyde
- Stabilized Oxygen there are some stabilized oxygens that are made from sodium chlorite. Ours is not. There are some stabilized oxygens that are made from hydogen peroxide. Ours is not.
Please read below for information about this -
Sodium Chloride (Salt) is added to Water to increase electrical conductivity and facilitate the manufacturing process that separates the oxygen molecules from the H2O, and stabilizes the oxygen in the water. (this is a proprietary process from our supplier to achieve this) The end result is a highly stabilized oxygen that is far different than the original ingredients and very very low in sodium and chloride.
Shelf Life and Storage Information for Products and Ingredients
Finished products generally don't need to be refrigerated as they are preserved, but you can refrigerate them to extend shelf life. Shelf life is 9 - 12 months
Sample sizes do have a shorter shelf life (generally 3-6 months and items in jars can dry up quicker than this if the lid is not tightened well enough (except our vitamin C serums - use within 90 days).
Please try to keep out of high humidity or heat if possible! Store out of direct light and in dark cabinet if possible also!
Exfoliating Acid products will last 1 year.
The only thing we don't suggest refrigerating is the mandelic or salicylic acid serums as those can crystallize in the refrigerator and not go back to their normal state even if you warm them up.
Additional Items Requiring Refrigeration
Hydrosols - Take out 1/2 oz to 1 oz in a separate spray bottle from your original container and keep the larger bottle in the refrigerator!
Carrier Oils - Generally you can refrigerate ALL carrier oils, they will solidify in some cases. This is FINE all you have to do is take it out warm it up at room temp and it will be liquid again!
There are some oils that have a super long shelf life like coconut oil for instance! That does not need to be refrigerated, but it cannot hurt it either!
Essential Oils - Essential oils are best stored in a cool dark place.
Co2 Oils - These should always be refrigerated.
Butters - We suggest refrigerating our skincare butters. You can take out what you need and keep the rest in the fridge.
Essential oils - These can be refrigerated to increase their shelf life!
Clays - Keep in a dry, dark place (shelf life is at least 2 years)
Herbs - (whole or ground) These should last a good year at least - Keep in a dark, cool and dry location.
Herbal Extracts - [powder] Keep these also in a dark, DRY place. You can keep in the fridge, but make sure the seal is on very tight so you don't get moisture in. [1 year at least].
Herbal Extracts - [liquid] These can be kept in the refrigerator (or a dark DRY place] [3 years at least]
Other Various Raw Ingredients - i.e. Sodium PCA, Honeyquat, Iat Beta Glucan etc will all have a different shelf life (we are working on adding this to the ingredient pages.
Please reach out with any questions! Call or email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mon - Fri: 10:00-3:00 MST