Mature Skin Collagen Developer
Mature Skin Collagen Developer is designed to help with hydration, building collagen, elastin, and firmness. Over time this can help to fill in wrinkles and fine lines.
Method of Application
Apply to your skin after toning and before any other hydrating serums, oils or creams.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Stabilized Oxygen (see below) assists in the production of collagen and elastin, encourages the growth of healthy, new cells, reduces the look of fine lines with plumping of the skin while increasing the skins moisture content
Wild Plum Hydrosol lovely, skin balancing, antibacterial, antifungal
- Gladback (Water (and) Glycerin (and) Poria Cocos Polysaccharide) rolls back the effects of aging in skin thickness, microcirculation, radiance, and firmness, the result is younger and more radiant skin, a purified and standardized fraction of Poria cocos for mature and/or menopausal skins, it is a multi-functional active ingredient which increases skin thickness, radiance and microcirculation while also reducing the appear-ance of wrinkles typical of aging
- Trylagen PCB® selectively boosts the synthesis of Collagen I, III and IV while controlling the uniformity of fibril diameter and the regular spacing of collagen fibrils when the fibrils are formed, ensuring the correct organization of the collagen network, protects collagen from degradation and glycation characteristic of aged skin, Trylagen PCB® helps maintain our collagen quantity and quality, and this is macroscopically translated in a significant antiwrinkle effect
- Serecite helps to mattify skin
- Dimethicone offers barrier protection, holds moisture to the skin, helps to reduce friction against the skin
- Benzyl Alcohol/Dehydroacetic Acid broad spectrum, paraben free preservative that does not release formaldehyde
- Stabilized Oxygen there are some stabilized oxygens that are made from sodium chlorite. Ours is not. There are some stabilized oxygens that are made from hydogen peroxide. Ours is not.
Please read below for information about this -
Sodium Chloride (Salt) is added to Water to increase electrical conductivity and facilitate the manufacturing process that separates the oxygen molecules from the H2O, and stabilizes the oxygen in the water. (this is a proprietary process from our supplier to achieve this) The end result is a highly stabilized oxygen that is far different than the original ingredients and very very low in sodium and chloride.