Micellar Cleansing Dew Sensitive Profile
We wanted to create a gentle Micellar Cleanser for cleansing the skin, as most on the market are harsh and irritating to skin.
Method of Application
Shake bottle to make sure product is blended well. Apply enough to a soft cotton pad to cover your face, pat around gently then wipe off with a clean, cotton or bamboo moist warm washcloth.
- Spring Water hydrating
- Oat (wild) Infusion (spring water) soothing, healing, very gentle
- Zemea (propaneidol) Organic, non-gmo, corn based glycol (used as a solvent), safer option than propylene and/or butylene glycols
- Cromollient SCE offers a silky emollience while creating a product which is water soluble and allows for a clean rinsing product
- Glycerin humectant, vegetable derived, literally draws moisture out of the air to skin when applied topically
- Vegemoist Glycine Betaine (Beta vulgaris (Beet) Sugar) Extract offers extreme hydration properties
- Cucumber Extract cooling, soothing
- Preservative Blend non-irritating, effective preservative system for extra protection against yeast and mold effective at preventing the growth of fungus, specifically yeast and mold, thus providing additional protection for formulations using natural preservatives systems.
- 1. Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
- 2. AMTicide Coconut Lactobacillus (and) Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract