Not Tonight Honey Cleansing Mask
A blend of fermented wildflower honey, lactic acid, and coconut vinegar gently cleanse and exfoliate without soap or surfactants. Leaves skin clean and moisturized. This cleansing mask is great for sensitive skin and easy to use.
Method of Application
Dispense about a dime to nickel size amount of cleanser into the palm of your hand, drip warm/hot water into your palm then rub hands together to emulsify. Pat into skin, wipe off gently with a wet, warm cotton or bamboo clean washcloth.
Do not massage into your skin. Only cleanse in the A.M. if necessary.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Fermented Wildflower Honey humectant, gently exfoliating
- Honey Powder humectant, gentle exfoliator
- Lactic Acid gentle exfoliator, moisturizing
- Glycerin humectant, helps to hold hydration to the skin
- Cellulose Gum thickener
- Aspen Bark Extract preservative, gentle exfoliator, anti-bacterial
- Coconut Vinegar anti-bacterial, pore tightening