Progeline™ Peptide Repair Serum
This serum is a long time in the making. We have been planning this serum for 2 years as a sister product to our original Progeline Peptide Wrinkle Repair Cream. This product is water soluble bringing more permeability to the skin. It can be used in conjunction with our cream, or on its own under other products.
Progeline is a revolutionary biomimetic peptide that allows the skin to modulate progerin, to result in a complete remodeling effect and reduction of the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin. We have also packed powerful antioxidants, All-trans Resveratrol and Super Oxide Dismutase (same ingredient in Cindy Crawford's magical melon serum) to squash free radicals and refresh and renew skin. All-trans Resveratrol is also known for its ability to extend Telomerase activity in our skin's DNA.
Method of Application
Apply generously to face and neck 1-2 x per day.
List of Ingredients
- Glacier Water hydrating, energizing, soothing, refreshing
- Wild Yam Extract anti-aging, firming, collagen renewal
- Elastin adds elastin to the skin, tightening
- Oat Beta Glucans soothing, calming, anti-aging
- Progeline™ biomimetic peptide allowing, according to the company, to modulate progerin, to result in a complete remodeling effect and reduction of the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin
- Syn®-Coll is a synthetic peptide designed to stimulate the skin's natural mechanism to produce collagen. It is based on a small peptide developed to reduce any type of wrinkles. Clinical trials have shown that Syn®-Coll is capable of reducing and changing the type and aspect of wrinkles that add years to your appearance.
- Leucidal SF preservative, adds beneficial probiotics to the skin
- Resveratrol extends telomeres in skin DNA, very effective anti-oxidant which helps to fight free radical skin damage, packed with vitamins and minerals, skin food in the form of phytonutrients (proanthocynidin), topically, fights carcinogens, inhibitor of enzyme oxidative activity
SOD (superoxide dismutase) antioxidant
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), is an enzyme that quenches excess superoxide radicals and other reactive oxygen species. As adults reach the age of 60 and beyond, the amount of SOD in normal skin diminishes and is incapable of adequately neutralizing large amounts of reactive oxygen species.28-31 With environmental and other influences such as sunlight, smoking and diet contributing to the generation of reactive oxygen species, it is critical to optimize SOD levels.