Pumpkin Infused Brightening and Hydrating Serum
Method of Application
Apply 2-3 drops to your skin before oils and creams. Spritzing with spring water first will help penetration and offer a gentle soothing glide while applying.
List of Ingredients
- Pumpkin Fruit Infusion hydrating, natural, gentle exfoliant, hydrating
- Colloidal Gold high purity gold 0.9999. (Beyond 4 nines is meaningless), smallest gold nanoparticles whose diameter typically measure3.2 nm, made using the highest purity, sterile reagent grade deionized water, concentration: 20 ppm (minimum) of gold particles. Does not contain gold ions, highest particle surface area of any colloidal gold product available, skin regenerative properties, stabilizes collagen synthesis
- Skin White BLE Inhibits skin cells to produce melanin pigments by inhibiting the tyrosinase activity by reducing melanin biosynthesis effectively lightens age spots & dark skin areas, very popular in Asian countries to depigment the skin.
- Quinoa Protein (hydrolyzed) repairs damage and forms a protective barrier on the skin to prevent the environmental stresses from damaging the skin. Binds moisture and provides nutrients for the skin.
- Panthenol-D vitamin B-5, gives a slip to formula
- Pumpkin Seed Extract healing, nourishing, fights wrinkles, excellent for mature skin
Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (licorice root extract) lightens skin, brightens skin, inhibits tyrosinase very effectively
Tyrosinase is an enzyme which allows the skin to produce melanin, darkening of the epidermis
- Hyaluronic Acid hydrates, holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide) an effective non-formaldehyde, non-paraben preservative
- Benzyl DHA Alcohol an effective non-formaldehyde, non-paraben preservative