Red Clay Hydrosol Tonic
We have never seen this hydrosol offered anywhere else. Our artisan distiller was kind enough to share her amazing efforts in creating this hydrosol. Gently astrigent, this tonic will bring a fresh, garden scented thyme aroma with beneficial antibacterial properties for acne prone skin. This tonic is light, gentle and designed for moderately oily skin with additional ingredients to fight blemishes.
More Information About the Function of Tonics
Toners return the pH of your skin back to normal, and also dissolve any excess cleanser that was not washed off earlier.
Method of Application
Apply tonic with a cotton pad after cleansing, using upward motions. Pat dry, or let air dry. Continue with serum of choice.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating, solvent
- Red Clay Hydrosol aside from our artisan distiller, we do not know of anyone who offers this amazing hydrosol, gently astringent
- Lemonbalm Hydrosol antioxidant, calming
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop trans-epidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment) paraben free, broad spectrum preservative
- Red Clay absorbs oil
- Essential Oil of Thyme natural antibiotic, antiseptic
"I love using this tonic, usually before I apply my mandelic acid serum. The combo is awesome - within hours my skin looks clearer. If my skin is feeling especially greasy after a long day, I'll spritz it after washing up. Or even just after getting home and I need some thing refreshing. Spray it and I feel like a million bucks!"