ReNew Cream with Renovage
Garden of Wisdom's ReNew Cream does exactly that...it renews and rejuvenates skin, heals skin and nourishes it from a cellular level. Since this has a cumulative effect I would suggest using it for 4 weeks and then take a week off for the skin to crave this again. This is trial and error as most companies, we believe, would suggest no break at all. :-)
Method of Application
Apply a pea sized to a dime sized amount, depending on what your skin needs, after the water soluble phase of your routine. This should be the final phase of layering in your skin care routine, as it will help to hold moisture and nutrients in the skin.
Excellent Anti-pollution Properties
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Lingonberry Fruit Extract helps to revive photo-damaged skin, speeds the healing of and rejuvenation of dry skin, flaky skin, sagging skin, age spots, wrinkles
Polawax NF vegetable derived premier stable emulsifier
NOTE: if the lighter texture version is chosen, your label will read as Sugarmulse, not Polawax NF
- Renovage reduces and addresses wrinkles, dehydrated skin, large pores from lack of estrogen
- Sunflower Oil contains Vitamins A, D, and E, high in fatty acids
- Kukui Nut Oil light on the skin, penetrates skin easily, prevents delicate tissue from drying out
- Grapeseed Oil easily absorbed, excellent for oily skin
- Lingonberry Seed Oil the glaçage sur le gâteau (frosting on the cake) healing, absorbing, very rare oil
- Stearic Acid (minimal amount) emulsifier, thickening agent
- Pantothenic Acid wound healing, part of the vitamin B complex
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol) paraben free, broad spectrum preservative
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
My jar of ReNew Cream ... arrived the other day and I have now used it for two -- count 'em, two -- consecutive nights. I feel like I must be hallucinating, but I swear my skin looks better already. Maybe it's an indication of how bad it was looking before :), but this stuff is blowing my mind, Markey.
It was after I started ... with the Renew that all of the other products started soaking into my face really fast. Before it would all just sit there for a while. So Renew is my daytime cream, and I never thought I would use a cream during the day.
"at night, I put Renew ... on a clean face One of the things I love about Renew is waking up every morning with nicer skin."
The ReNew Cream ... feels silky going on, and sinks in immediately, leaving soft, supple skin. I've been using it pretty randomly, sometimes after all the serums/hydro/oils steps, sometimes on bare nekkid skin, sometimes with only hydrosol under it. I've been busy, stressed and sick, so my "regimen" has really consistently only had the ReNew in it, when I've had time to do anything at all.
DANG!!! My skin looks good! Wha' happened? The ReNew Cream happened! Honestly, I should look terrible, all things considered, but my skin looks REALLY NICE! And that's why I ordered a full size ReNew today.