Rosemary and Mint Deodorant Gel
Although we love our deodorant cream, with summer coming we thought a water based deodorant gel would be worth testing out. This smells lovely (as long as you like rosemary and peppermint) and dries without a sticky feeling.
Method of Application
Apply liberally to underarms.
List of Ingredients
- Aloe Vera Gel soothing, healing, inhibits growth of some bacteria,
- Natural Mineral Salts naturally purifying, natural form of deodorant
- Rosemary Herb Infusion antibacterial, antifungal, increases circulation, antiseptic
- Glycerin humectant
- Xanthan Gum natural thickener
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol) preservative that does not contain parabens or release formaldehye donors
- Essential Oil of Peppermint
- Essential Oil of Rosemary
I have been using the Gel Deodorant you sent me for a week now. It’s great. I love it. It did not break me out or give me a rash. That’s great as I have sensitive skin. And, no odor. I even worked in the garden…a true test. It took a couple of days to get use to the rosemary smell and putting on wet deodorant again. But…it’s all good. Thanks for all your hard work in bringing all natural products to the market.
Love this product :) ... been using it for like 6 days now and it is absolutely terrific. just 1 application in the morning after a shower and it lasts the whole day even when i had a workout class. i was pleasantly surprised there was no need to reapply. Beats my current product ( which is also without aluminium ) hands down.
I have been enjoying my sample ... as well. I was using toms but I think this works much better.