Spearmint Leaf Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hyaluronic acid is a famous active known for its ability to hold over 1,000 times its weight in water. This ability makes it one of the best hydrators a person could turn to. Hyaluronic acid also protects skin, while allowing it to breathe. It causes skin to appear more plump, fills in fine lines, and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue on the skin.
Spearmint smells and feels fantastic on the skin. Extremely cooling, spearmint reduces redness and swelling from inflammation and irritation. It soothes bothered skin, while also having antibacterial properties. Spearmint helps to control oil production, preventing blemishes caused by too much oil on the skin. Spearmint helps to fight and prevent acne and blemishes, while also deterring unwanted hair growth. Great for any skin type.
Method of Application
Apply a few drops of this serum on your clean finger tips, and smooth it across clean skin. Use during the water soluble phase of your skin routine (after you cleanse, tone, and exfoliate, but before you apply any oils or creams). Spritzing with spring water, hydrosol or one of our fruit hydrating mists first will allow this serum to glide across your skin evenly and without the familiar tugging of the skin.
List of Ingredients
- Spring Water hydrating
- Spearmint Distillate aromatic, antibacterial, fights oil production, deters hair growth, cooling, calming
- Hyaluronic Acid 1% (bio-engineered source) hydrating, can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water
- Spearmint Essential Oil aromatic, cooling, antibacterial, fights oil production, deters hair growth
- Leucidal SF (Lactobacillis Ferment)
- Cosmocil CQ (Polyaminopropyl Biguanide)