Sun Kiss My Booty Self Tanning Cream
With people becoming so aware of the dangers long-term sun exposure and sunburns can/will cause, they are turning more and more to self-tanners, bronzers, tan accelerators, stains, etc.
Our choice for a gentle, naturally derived subtle self-tanner is the DHA (dihydroxyacetone) because to date, it is the only active ingredient approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sunless tanning.
Method of Application
- Prepare skin by cleansing then by gentle exfoliation (microfiber cloth) this will help avoid uneven application of color.
- Apply to skin in thin layers wherever you want color, less to thicker skin, as color is maintained longer in these areas.
- Wash hands immediately after application to avoid tanned palms. Alternatively, wear gloves to apply.
- To avoid staining of clothes, wait 30 minutes for the product to dry before putting on clothes.
- Don't shave, bathe, or swim for at least 2 hours after applying the product.
- Reapply regularly to maintain color.
- Spring Water hydrating
- Sunflower Seed Oil high in fatty acids, as well as vitamins A, D, and E, conditions skin
- Grapeseed Oil emollient, antioxidant
- Sugarmulse wax free emulsifier
- Stearic Acid emulsifier
- Dihydroxyacetone sunless tanning agent
- Emollient Esters emollient
- Grapeseed Oil emollient, antioxidant
- Galactoarabinan (polysaccharide) humectant, helps to stop transepidermal water loss, binds moisture to skin
- Allantoin relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, believed to heal skin by promoting new tissue growth
- Optiphen (Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol) paraben free, broad spectrum preservative
Love love LOVE the Sun Kiss My Booty Cream...I hate the inherent smell with self-tanners and the stick/icky feeling left when I apply it...this cream has none of that...no odor at all, and very light and non-greasy, soaks right in...it is amazing...you really have something here!! It doesn't turn orange at all. I gives a nice subtle brown. (I apply it every day because I put it on my legs and when I shave it exfoliates a bit but it still continues to build in color every day). Just an update...I have tried the SunKiss self tanner on my face for a week or more and it's not caused any breakouts at all. It gives me a nice glow. I wish I had tried this during the summer! Markey, you and your formulating team are honest to goodness geniuses! Huge hug to you and lots of love!
I'm a bit late in posting this, because I got a sample for the Self-tanning Cream a while ago. It's great! I've tried a couple of self-tanning creams in the past, and it took days to see results. When I received this sample I rubbed a bit of it on the back of my hand to check out the consistency, thinking it would be like the other self-tanners I had tried. Wow! Was I surprised the next morning when the back of my hand was tan!! I do, admittedly, have extremely pale skin (hence the occasional need for self-tanners), but this stuff works so fast and gives the perfect amount of color for me after one application!!!! Are there any plans to offer this as a full-size product at GOW?? I would absolutely love it if you would!!!
I just found the sample I received back at the end of May. Wish I'd realized sooner that I had it. It does work and has no nasty stink like most of self-tanners on the market. I tried one that was so bad I had to wash it off and just threw away the whole bottle.
Now, if Markey would only offer this in a large size (hint, hint)!!!
I tried it on my face, and the creamy texture felt very moisturizing and soothing on the skin. The morning after I woke up with a healthy, natural tan color on my face. :)
First of all, I am a true sunless tanning addict. With that being said, I have been trying so many sunless tanners for so many years, I've almost lost hope in finding a good sunless tanner. However, I've finally find one that I am truly in love with - the GoW Sun Kiss My Booty Cream. I am on my fourth tube, and I think it's time to give this cream a tribute.
Here are the reasons why I love it:
- It is completely scent-free! You don't have to endure any malodorous smell, as with all other sunless tanners on the market
- It is very easy to spread! No streaks, just an even tan.
- It really moisturizes the skin! All other sunless tanners has just dried out my skin. This one feels really calming and moisturizing on my skin. Yet, it's not greasy at all.
- It can be applied on the face too! I have sensitive and acne-prone skin, and my skin just feels more calmed down and hydrated when I have used it during the night. Not a clogged pore or pimple in sight.
- The color is amazing! It looks like a true tan, and it really gives you the bronzed look. Not the orange look, or the yellow look.
- The color has very good staying power. It slowly fades, without being uneven (I don't even know how this is possible?).
- It doesn't stain the clothes or the bed. This applies of course after you have washed it off in the morning, if you have used it during the night. I don't know if it's a good idea to lie directly on a white sheet while the tan is developing. I would suggest wearing a night suit if you use it during the night. :)
- It doesn't start to smell if you are excercising and sweating. It doesn't stain the clothes then either
- The modest price for this miracle product makes this cream a bargain!
- The ingredients are, like all GoW products, just lovely for the skin! My skin has become so much better since I started to use this cream. It has felt like other sunless tanners has destroyed some of the positive effects that the GoW products have had on my skin. It has also felt like a little waste of time and energy to use entirely good skin care, while ruin the skin with bad sunless tanners. This miracle tanner has given me the opportunity to have even better skin, and still be tanned when I want! I can't be thankful enough to Markey for this product.
My summation is: you can't find a better sunless tanner than this. Try it, and you will love it!